Applications Now Open for Accelerator Program Cohort 4!
The DeFi Alliance is excited to announce that Cohort 4 applications are now open for our core DeFi Accelerator Program!
The Accelerator runs for 6 weeks and features educational sessions from the industry’s most notable experts, hands-on mentors, intros to dozens of professional market makers and liquidity providers, connection to our broad network of other industry stakeholders and service providers, open office hours, and other programming designed to boost your project’s liquidity and other key needs. It culminates in a Liquidity Demo Day where projects publicly pitch their products to market makers and liquidity providers. You can check out Cohort 3’s Liquidity Demo Day video here which featured keynote speeches from Joseph Lubin and Jim Bianco.
Our third cohort featured the following projects:
- Alpha Finance
- DFX Finance
- Injective Protocol
- Primitive Finance
- Ribbon Finance
- Swivel Finance
- Applications will be open from May 5 – May 21
- Cohort 4 will kickoff the week of May 25 starting with a Global Orientation Day where founders will meet one another and meet our broad network of DeFi Alliance members
- DeFi startups including NFT or Web 3 projects that intersect with DeFi
- Early or late stage (i.e., pre product-market fit or post)
- Building on any protocol
- Anon teams/founders can also apply!
One cohort at a time, we will continue to work on our missing of bringing 1 billion users to DeFi by 2025. But that isn’t possible without you — builders.
Apply above to join us!